Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Gotta Start Somewhere

  This will be my first official post on my own blog. So bear with me. It has been less than a year since I even knew what a blog was. Don't get me wrong, I have heard the term several times. I just had absolutely no idea what it was, who did it, and why. It started with Facebook. Same story, never heard of it, until one of my volleyball players took a few of her senior pictures I took and posted them on her Facebook. She told me, you should go look....over and over again. So I did. And of course you need an account. So I reluctantly got one. Then one by one, I got friend requests from people that I hadn't seen or heard from for years. I began to look forward to checking it everyday. Then, facebook pointed to some blog pages. I looked at those...and they were even better. Until all of this I had no idea what was going on in anyones life that wasn't a part of my everyday. So, I guess the rest is history. After being asked by several people...I realized it was time for me to get my own blog. I have a lot to share and what better way ? 

Since I Am so new, anyone that has any blogging advice or secrets.....bring them on. I would love to hear from you. 

No comments: