Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Who am I ?

Favorite color ?  blues and greens
Favorite song ?  Believe ( Brooks and Dunn )
      Remember When ( Alan Jackson )
      I Can Only Imaging ( Mercy Me )
Favorite ice cream ?  Rocky Road or Vanilla Bean ( Only if Breyers or Dryers )
I really prefer frozen yogurt ( plain tart from Peach Pit )
Favorite sport ?  To play - volleyball ( surprise )
       To watch - volleyball or MEN"S basketball
MAC or PC ?  Once you go MAC you never go back
Favorite Book ? The Mind Gym and The Bible - I don't like fiction
Favorite Food ?  Burrito's at Nugget Market 
Favorite TV Show ?  Grey's Anatomy and Celebrity Rehab
Favorite Movie ? Sweet Home Alabama, Mona Lisa Smile, Erin Brockovich
Favorite Type of Sushi ?  Seared Ahi Tuna with Red and White Sauce from Taro's
Celebrity Look Alike ?  Jessica Alba ( yeah....I wish )
  most common comparison... Reece Witherspoon
Car I drive ? Jeep Liberty 4WD
Favorite Season ? Fall, can't beat the colors. 
Favorite Holiday ? Christmas hands down
Car I would buy if I could afford anything ?  Prius ( I know ) or A Hybrid SUV
Favorite Dessert ?  Oatmeal Scotchies or Brownies with ice cream.
Favorite Restaurant ? Outback or Fat's Asian Bistro (it was Cliffhouse but they closed)
Blond or Brunette ? I like to be both, and even red !
Favorite Smell ? Rain, clothes just out of the dryer, and freshly bathed babies
Perfume I wear ? Hippy Fizz and Ralph Lauren ( "Rocks" )
Favorite Hobby ? Volleyball and Photography
Favorite Quote ? "Perspective is powerful" and " You can not break the law, you can only                                         break yourself against the law" ( regarding the 10 commandments )
Favorite Chore ? Laundry, if I don't have to put it away.
Neat or Messy ? Extremely neat. 
Favorite Actor ? Vince Vaughn and Kate Hudson
Favorite Cereal ? Lucky Charms ( but I never eat it )
Text or Phone Call ? Phone Call !
My Space or Facebook ? Facebook
Profession ? Volleyball Coach and Professional Photographer
Alma Mater ? highschool ( Cheyenne High School )
 college ( Sacramento State ) 










No comments: